Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mommy Loves You: Day 1

Hello to all my readers. A lot has happened with me and Tarzan though the years. And everything has now crumbled. I will not be airing details, as they are not important. But exactly a year today I found out I was preggers. And now I year later I have lost you, Evie. Not forever but tonight I can not see you, nor tomorrow.

I miss you so much. I understand why you have to go but why do I have to go through this pain? This is worse than my favorite cat dieing. Even though I know I will get you back I have spent hours screaming and crying your name. How dare they call me a bad mom! Yes you were unplanned but I love you, I love you more than anything. Your smile is what gets me though the day. Your laugh is so magical. And now we are separated. I am lost and alone, my little family gone. Just know little Evie mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment