Monday, January 25, 2016

DIY Training Pants




Evie woke up Sunday and decided she was finally going to use the big girl potty! I am so proud of my little girl. So today we headed to Walmart for some training pants. They had some for like $8 and you only got 3. So I decided to make my own with leftover diaper supplies and some undies.

Here is how:
Step 1: Get some underwear. I got size 8.

Step 2: I took left over pre-folded diapers and cut them into 3rds.

I then judged how much I needed for the underwear .

Step 4: I took my fabric and pinned it into the underwear and stitched it.

And there you go. All done!

Training pants are just meant to catch a little bit of the oh no pee. The ones at the store didn't feel like they had much absorption.

Mine came out at $.75 a pair. Pretty great I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment