Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shower Fresh Baby


So you just had this little bundle of joy and all is fine and dandy until it is bathing time.What do you do when your baby cries when you put her in the tub and screams when you try to wash her hair? You get undressed and undress your silly new baby girl and take a shower with her!

Yep this is now how Evie gets groomed. Baths just aren't her thing I guess. I think maybe she gets a little scared. But as long as she's in mommy's arms she knows she is safe. Plus when I have her in the shower it makes it a lot easier to wash her hair. I have to bath her every 2 days because she has cradle cap. We even got that special lotion for it, she looks like a grease money every time we apply it, lol.

She loves showers! She will just grin and grin when the water hits her back.It is like a little massage to her.And when she is all done I wrap her up, dry her off and put her in
her crib so I can get shower time.


No comments:

Post a Comment