Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crazy Halloween

So this week has been crazy busy. At work it seemed every time I would turn around there was a massage to give.Not like I am complaining but it didn't give me much time to sit and relax.Also Tarzan has started night classes. So basically I race to work, race home, cook dinner (if there is time), then take Evie until he gets back from class. So basically no me time but its ok because I know I can catch up on the weekends, which is what I am doing right now. Needless to say money has been tight these past few weeks and all my tips for work help.

So this was Evie's first halloween and I fiqured she was too young to trick or treat so we stayed in and watched a scary mvie, Wicked Little Things.It was about scary miner , kid zombies chaseing and killing people. Evie would watch the tv sometimes and be babbleing on about baby stuff. Super cute!
Next Halloween I am taking her trick or treating. I plan on her being Snow White.

But this year she was a cute pumpkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment