Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Time is Here

Today it was 90 degrees! I can't believe summer is already here. This time last year I had just come up with the money to move into the place that I am at now. I was super stressed on how we were going to move and how I wasn't able to help. It's funny how live has drastically changed over the last year.

The visit went pretty well today. I brought over a cute summer outfit for Evie and had plans to bath her. She kinda had a runny nose today ( I am finding out now she was indeed sick) So we took a steamy bath to try to help her. I clipped her nails and got her all groomed up. She helped me go through boxes in the basement, searching for summer clothes for her. We found her some tops but it looks like she needs more bottoms.Also she is taking a few first steps from point A to point B! Overall a good visit. I had hoped to go to the little park up the street but it was to hot outside by then. I really didn't think it was gonna be so hot today. but hopefully her cold will clear up and we can play and plant flowers on Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment