Thursday, May 30, 2013

Starting off With a Bang

Well I am starting off the summer right with poison ivy, just my luck. While putting up the fence last week I had a run in with the nasty stuff.  So after a week of recovering to the severe allergic reaction, I have been trying to catch up on everything.. Meanwhile Evie has been teething and has been in and out of bad moods.

But I think things are turning around, even with all the drama and stuff. She is become a very good walker. Yesterday I got to go to her W.I.C visit. She didn't even cry when they pricked her finger. We have been doing lots of reading too. Her counting book is her favorite. Tomorrow I get to see her and then Saturday I hope the storms stop so we can take a walk. Then I can posts lots more pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment