Saturday, October 27, 2012

Evie's Big Weekend


This weekend my parents finally got to come visit.My aunt was able to help them out by picking them up.They all live about 3 hours away from me. So they got to go on a crazy road trip in my aunts car.  When they pulled up Evie and I were outside waiting for them when they pulled up.We had to make sure they found us. I do believe they are hopeless sometimes, they seem to have a knack for getting lost, lol.


My aunt baked yummy cookies and pumpkin bread for everyone.
 




My parents finally got to see their little grand-baby. My mom was so happy to hold her. She kept telling me she was gonna leave Dingo,my little dog,in the crib and steal Evie, she was joking of course.






 













 
Also I told my brother since he was an uncle he was no on diaper duty,lol .He really enjoyed holding his little, wigglely niece.




I recently just got a new car and it is a stick. When I told him about my new ride he got really exited. So I took my brother out driving.He really liked driving in the parking lot,I was teaching him about 1st and 2nd gear.He still has a lot to learn.











Evie enjoyed spending some quality time with her favorite aunt while we were out driving.



Tarzan's mom wanted to meet everyone and treated us all to Crackle Barrel on Sunday. We all had a blast,especially Evie. She loved staring at the ceiling fan.She was being a social butterfly with everyone and smiling so much.
My aunt and her grandma had fun looking at all the cute little girl things in the little Crackle Barrel store.

I am so glad everyone got visit! It was such a great weekend hang out with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment