Monday, January 7, 2013

Missing Evie

Today was my first day back at work. It was a very slow day but I had a good friend to hang out with all day. That helped a lot. Today was also my first day of therapy and it went well. But it is only Monday and I want it to be Saturday so I can see Evie. I miss her so much. I can not even describe the pain of missing her. It's not like I can text her or call. She is only 5 months old and seeing her only on Saturdays means she is going to grow up so fast before my eyes. I hate this, I hate the people that did this to me and if there was a hell even that would not be enough to wish upon them! I know this sounds mean but who in their right mind takes a baby away from its mom? This whole event did not just happen. It was coldly thought out. But then again why am I not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment