Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Evie Xmas Pictures

Selfie b4 the photo shoot fun

In my line of work I meet so many people and a few of those have made a special connection with me. I have been to football games, Summer garden parties and other events because of people I meet. I have met a great guy, who is a hobby photographer. In the past few months of visits and talks I asked him to come try to take some pictures of Evie. He is great with kids and he takes pictures because he loves doing it.

Evie is one hyper 2 yr old and doesn't manage to sit still very long.  I didn't really expect to be in the pictures, but I think I look pretty good for being one tired mommy.

I think it's so weird how people come into your life. This guy, by supporting my small is business has saved my butt back in October, financially. I am so grateful for his business, but not just for the money, it's for the connection. I love doing what I do because it makes people feel so relaxed and better, if they are in pain or whatever. Of course I never share anything person about my people but he wouldn't care if I shared this amazing story of how he became my client.

Back in October things where very up in the air. Ever since Addsheet screwed me over (future blog perhaps), I survived in September by running a $29 special. But then I needed to keep running some sort of special to make ends meet. October slowly dried up and I was excited for Halloween but at the same time wanted the month to last as long as possible so I'd make rent. The this great guy landed in my lap. The lady I rent from often refers me people that she doesn't want.The best part is that he has gotten massages for 25 years and has seen about everything but he loves mine the best! Funny story is he even saw my arch enemies up at my old place I rented. The girl that gives them up there is always so high on drugs and stinks of bo. She even blindfolded him! And of course she said all the therapists do it. (If you live in CoMo don't go get a massage from Savannah Bouton). Anyways the lady I used to rent from even had the nerve to ask him, after he left his treatment, for more money because they under charged him. Yes, they are nut jobs up there. Sorry to get off track, but I just thought I'd share some of that.

So see that's why I am so glad he has been seeing me. Very grateful he got to meet Evie and take some pictures. Such a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment