Thursday, March 21, 2013

Evie Madness


So this week I have finally started my normal 4pm to 10pm shift at Massage Envy. And just that will wear a person out, 5 hours of massaging is no picnic. But also this week I got to spend tons of time helping with Evie. We went to the park and then one of my friends came to visit and then I got to have several over nights with Evie. So most of this week I have been leaving Tarzan's place, running to my place and then to work and then back to see Evie.

This has been an awesome week and I haven't had time to be bored or my mopey self but at the same time,very busy. Tonight I am gonna get some sleep and go to work and then come back and work on my baby gate, gotta Evie proof.I am so excited to baby proof because it means Evie is coming to visit! On Tuesday's and Thursdays she gets to come over. The best part is that Tuesdays I have off, so hopefully since Tarzan isn't that busy those will become awesome Evie days.

So I would say overall things are pretty good. Can't wait for Saturday, as always. 


Feeding time!

mmm pears

Where's Evie?
There she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment