Monday, March 11, 2013

The Facts of Life

Name: Becky Divine
Age: 24
I am: A new mom
My story: My baby was stolen from me 3 months and 8 days ago.
Reason: Supposedly fear for Evie's safety.
Due to: My openly honest postpartum depression problems, which I was being treated for.
By whom: DFS ( of sorry I forgot they changed their name to Children's Division after being associated with too much negativity)
I had to: Sign a parenting plan giving me only 2 hours a week with her. I was told by Tarzan if I took Tarzan to court then all the awful things that I said about Evie would come out. (Oh by the way those things I said were what every stressed out mom would say)
What I have learned so far: NEVER trust DFS (no brainer right)
I have been: Betrayed by my best friend/ boyfriend. I deeply trusted him and openly told him about my PPD because it scared me.
I know: That I have to fight for my baby.
I will not: Give Tarzan full custody.
I am feeling: Lost and alone. I want Tarzan back even after everything. I am just so sad.
I will: Pick myself up and fight. And move onward!
Court is Monday at 1:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment