Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring in the Air

Busy, busy, busy is how I have been feeling lately. If I am not at work or asleep then Evie and me are hanging out. Last Thursday was a kinda rocky visit because I was all stressed out about the room mates moving and stuff. They did pay me and clean up the place. I am very much enjoying having no roommates.

Friday Evie visited, the day the roommates were moving out. And to top it all off it was cold and my heater decided not to work. So the door was basically wide open because they were moving, so yeah. I just bundled up Evie and we played in her room. She also badly needed a bath so I used my space heater and heated up the bathroom for her. She was still super clingy so she just got a butt wash.

Saturday went way better and we all took a nice walk. And after the visit I stopped by the Bear Creek Trail. I have been meaning to check it out forever. It is an amazing trail! I have been taking tons of nature pictures. Sunday I went put again and hiked 4 miles and discovered some awesome stuff. So I told Tarzan and said how we should all go. The plan was to go Monday but that didn't work out. But they still came over and Evie and I went to the little park here and swang on the swings. Plus she let me give her a full bath.

Today's visit when very well too. I fed her her applesauce and milk and Cheerios of course. We have plans to hit the trails on Thursday.





No comments:

Post a Comment