Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Evie's 1st Photo Shoot

On July 27th, Evie got to be a diva. We ended up with over 300 pictures. For the special day I made her a pink tutu. I thought making a tutu would be so easy. But then again I had to wait on money to get the stuff. My payday was on the 26th so I had all night. I had to prepare the place for Evie coming over, and I worked till 10 pm. So super mom was up till 3 am, ug. But she looked cute on Saturday and that's all that mattered. It was so nice have a real, professional photographer to take these pictures. I am assured I got all the poses I wanted. It's not like last year with bossy people, not even caring that I had just had a c-section and couldn't stand and didn't feel like getting dressed. But oh well lesson learned. And hey I just took my own newborn shoots anyways, last year. How hard could it be? I can't wait to send the picture link to all my relatives. Warning she is just too cute and you might get a cavity!

One I took last year when she was days old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment