Monday, August 19, 2013

Joint Custody Begins


Last Tuesday, my car seat from Walmart arrived. Normally I try to avoid Wally World at all cost but I got a nice 80 buck car seat on sale for $60 so I figured why not. The previous week I had promised a co-worker I would take his shift, unknowing at the time that I was going to be allowed to have Evie Tuesday, I agreed. So after helping with Evie on Tuesday morning I had to rush to my 2-7 pm shift at work, trying to allow myself enough time to pick up the car seat. Then after work I would get Evie and keep her till Wednesday afternoon.

I get at Wally World at 1:15. Super excited about having plenty of time, I hopped out of the car. After zooming by all the wally zombies, I dinged the little bell at the site to store spot. It appeared a family was in front of me and their fringe they had ordered had been lost. A sweaty, pimple faced kid was running back and forth from the stock room to the computer trying to find it. So I waited, and waited and waited. Ug this is why I hate Walmart, people. Finally the manger came out with the fridge.It was my turn and was handed the car seat within a few minutes. Not once while I was waited before did anyone asked "can we help you?". They just all walk around, well like zombies. Don't worry I had just enough time to make it to work.

Tuesday night Evie stayed up till midnight, all hyper. She was so excited to be with me. The only way of getting her to sleep was turning off all the lights and laying in bed with her. In the morning, 9am, I was awoken by loud giggles and my hair being pulled. Opening my eyes I saw a bright eyed, grinning baby girl. Aww so cute, aside from the hair pulling. Now we had planned on making biscuits and gravy but when we got home that night the milk was bad. So I gave her a small bottle and a quick change and we were off to the store to get milk. At Moser's we saw a firetruck. What fun! The guys even turned on the lights for Evie and a couple other little kids.She just loves biscuits and gravy. Om nom noms. She chowed them all down. After helping with chores and we went to the park. Then the rest of the week Tarzan and me kept to the old visiting plan, since I have no daycare set up. We then agreed to start the joint custody on Sunday.

This Sunday, at 7pm, I went over and picked her up. We ran to store really fast to get some items and went home. I fixed a nice dinner of fish and green beans. Well she is unsure about fish and hates green beans. So she had some strawberry yogurt, leftover hamburger and her bottle instead. All has be going fine, we have been having a blast. Tarzan has to pay for the child care until child support has been stopped. But everything is basically wrapped up. I am proud to say this has come to an end.











Saturday an high school friend came to see the Evie!


No comments:

Post a Comment