Sunday, October 7, 2012

2 Months Old

2 months ago I had my baby girl.She weighed 9 lbs 9 oz!After spending a week in the hospital , my boyfriend and I were super excited to go home.I remember we had to stop at Walgreen's for pain meds and then we went to Sonic to grab dinner.The girl who handed us our food at the drive-thur was named Evelynn.I really thought that was the coolest because our baby was named Evelyn too.

Upon arriving home we had to set up a bed side table for me and rearrage my whole set up that I had done before I had gone to the hospital.When I was setting everything up ,pre-baby ,I didn't think about not being able to bend very well. 

I had to have a c-section and just getting out of bed was hell.I needed Tarzan to go get my pain meds because Walgreen's didn't have them ready when we went through before .Plus I needed him to go get a back rest pillow from walmart so I could sit up and nurse in bed.

The 1 1/2 hours he was gone was awful.Evie woke up and needed her diaper changed.I could barely make it to the changing table ,5 feet away.Just standing there trying to change the diaper was painful.Oh and the trip back to bed was agony.Needless to say I was happy when he got back.

But as I look at my baby girl today and she grins at me I know it was all worth it.So this is our story of an unplanned baby that has forever changed our life's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment