Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Time


It's my favorite time of year, fall ! And my favorite holiday is almost here, Halloween !!! So to get in the festive spirit Evie and I decided to paint some pumpkins.She helped by sitting on my lap and supervising the painting.

After lots of brainstorming we did a vampire one because Evie's new favorite show is Vampire Diaries.We are really into that show lately.We enjoy watching it as we snuggle on the couch or while she is drinking a bottle.I think she's got a crush on Stefan, lol. And then we did a big scary face to scare off all those demons outside.

I really love doing things with her. Even though she is so young and won't remember any of this it's still cool to make memories with her.She was very interested in watching me paint,all wide eyed.So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment