Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Crazy World of Bottles



Evenflow
If you are a new parent like me you may think that all bottles are created equal.But as we found out this is not true.At first we tried these Evenflow bottles.I bought them at Target, 4 bucks for a 3 pack.When I was in the bottle section I saw all the fancy bottles and prices.I thought to myself do those really work? I kinda laughed because I did not believe that a bottle could reduce colic, spit up and burps.

Evie's grandma watched her one night and noticed that she was burping a lot of air.We just thought babies burped a lot.She said that her friend thought these Dr. Brown bottles worked wonders.So she got us a pack.And man oh man these bottles are awesome! Evie loves them so much.


Dr. Brown bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment